Our Registered Massage Therapist is trained to treat and assess pregnancy related symptoms.
Your initial visit is 90 minutes with a thorough consultation as part of your care.
All follow-up treatments are your choice in duration.
Pregnancy Massage has been shown to help with:
* Anxiety and physical stress
* Back pain and discomfort
* Sciatic pain and sacro-iliac joint pain
* Calf cramps and swelling in feet
* Carpal tunnel symptoms and swelling in hands
* Promoting more restful sleep and reduce pregnancy induced insomnia
Postnatal massage has been shown help with:
* Postural concerns associated with breastfeeding and pregnancy
* Muscle tension in neck and shoulders
* Fluid retention
* Promoting a more restful sleep
* Anxiety and stress from sleep deprivation
* General muscle tension and aches.